[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Image sizes, alt tags, and more (was: Image display resizing problem)

Greg Morgan Cybie
Tue Mar 2 15:30:37 CST 2004

That looks too much like a valid URI to me.  If I were to read that while
editing a page my first thought would be that the full text was the URI for
the image.  A little confusing for folks who are moderately familiar with
URIs.

> Could we make it even simpler? Assuming that '"' aren't
> allowed in URIs
> and my use of '=' below is ok in this context, how about this:
> 	http://foo.bar/image.png=="some alternate text"
This works. It seperates the URI for the image from the alt text nicely.