[Pmwiki-users] Alternative to Page...Fmt variables

J. Perkins jason
Tue Jun 15 17:55:19 CDT 2004

Something I came up with while messing around with nested pages...

I changed the template processor to read a different template for each
action. The value for a particular template can be an array, in which
case each template is executed in turn, with the results passed to
<!--PageText--> for the next template. So I have:

$Template['read'] = 'skins/rightbrain/rightbrain.tmpl';
$Template['edit'] = array('skins/std/editform.tmpl',
                           &$Template['read']);

Then I created a new file 'skins/std/editform.tmpl' which replaces the
$PageEditFmt variable. This would seem to allow the use of template
files for all of the layout, potentially including logon forms, etc.

If you like it, its yours...

Jason