[Pmwiki-users] Intermap-includes

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Jun 8 20:55:08 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, June 08, 2004 7:34 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> wrote:

> Steven Leite wrote:
>> The latest version of X-Include also allows you to restrict urls, so
>> you = can be very specific with which urls' get included - that way
>> no one = else can include stuff from external sites that you don't
>> want.
> I was more thinking (and I think I was talking about this a while
> ago) a way to nicely work between wikis, so that they can be referred
> to simply with their name (or maybe even without, depending on
> settings and defaults and so on). However your x-include is a way to
> achieve that, although not as seamless as I would like between wikis.
>
> Robin.

So you are looking for a merging of the two.  To be able to specify
external wiki sites in the sitemap.txt, AND to also use the existing
[[Include: SiteName:GroupName/Pagename]] markup.  Is that correct?

I'm looking for another intersting Cookbook recipe to write.

=S