[Pmwiki-users] Re: Pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jun 7 16:24:30 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 06:51:56PM +0100, J. Meijer wrote:

>    1. CVS will hold a commented version?

When I get a chance to comment things, yes.  The code itself will
have minimal comments to introduce each function, the detailed descriptions
will be in a group on the wiki itself.

>    4.  I  feel  the  choice  of  double  brackets for  links  is  perhaps
>    unfortunate (ugly).

I chose this for a wide variety of reasons, including compatibility
with other wiki engines.  However, it's *very* customizable, and
designed to be able to emulate the markups used by other engines.
So, what would you prefer to see instead?  ;-)