[Pmwiki-users] link icons

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Jul 25 12:41:35 CDT 2004

On Friday, July 23, 2004 1:39 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

>>> Excellent point.  Comments from others?
>>
>> I'd also go for a completely linked phrase, marked somehow that it is
>> something special.
>
> Okay, done on the development wiki, now the entire phrase is linked
> as well as the '?'.
>
>> An additional suggestion is to add a title to those links specifying
>> that the page needs to be created.
>
> Pm

Uhm, now how do I see which pages I've created and which ones need to be
created?

As admin (and primary author of my site), the fully linked words or
phrases are an indication to me, which links I have processed (created
pages for), and the non-linked ones (with only the ? as a link) indicate
which ones have not been processed (tells me which pages need still to
be created).

Sorry if I missed something, I just caught the tail end of this thread.
I like the old behaviour better.

I'll presume it will be quite easy to customize config.php to have the
old method back.  So consider this a caution rather than a complaint :)