[Pmwiki-users] RE: Test of page drafts

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Jul 20 22:13:47 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, 21 July 2004 11:21 AM, Kass Lloyd <kasslloyd at gmail.com> wrote:

>make a page in the wiki that displays all the different symbols
>options and the (draft) (org) links, then we can see how it looks
>in-line with text and decide. It needs to be something that is easy to
>click on, works on virtually all browsers, and can't be confused with
>the existing links.

Here is a table that lists the alternatives we tried:
http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/wiki/DraftWP/AlternativeConventions?action=draft

I think what we arrived at meets the criteria, plus they are reasonably intuitive and not too intrusive. The next step is to 'suck it and see' -- get feedback from real use.

--
JR