[Pmwiki-users] programming question: window id

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Jul 8 21:05:31 CDT 2004

Forgive me if I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm no cookie expert,
but I think you can write a cookie to a computer and save it with any
name you like, so every potential window can check for the existence of
one particular cookie on the user's computer, and if found, it can act
on that.

Maybe some cookie experts can confirm / correct my understanding.