[Pmwiki-users] Creating a new Group using {{Free Links}}

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Jan 27 02:16:29 CST 2004

According to the instructions at PmWiki.WikiGroup, the method for creating a new $Group in the same as for creating a new page...

Problem #1.  I should be able to create a new $Group (or rather, a link to MyNewGroup simply), without having to  specify a PageTitle.  I suggest appending a slash '/' to the end of a WikiLink to indicate that it is a $Group. and not a page link.

Example1:  create a link to MyNewPageTitle
Example2:  create link to MyNewGroup/.

Similarily, (and logically), using {{Free Links}} should work in the same manner (but it doesn't -- See Problem #2)

Example:  create link to {{My New Page Title}}
Example:  create link to {{My New Group/}}

Problem #2.  {{Free Links}} don't work properly when trying to create a new $Group / Title.

Example:  {{New Group/New Document}} doesn't work.

I hope someone can provide some code for implimentation in the local.php file.

Steven Leite