[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jan 26 13:09:16 CST 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:35:14PM -0500, J. Perkins wrote:
> Okay, next time I'll have my coffee before I start writing email. My
> apologies for inflicting my previous post on everyone. ;)

It's no problem, believe me, as I was in the process of reworking the
layout on paper again last night and I'm still not happy with the results.
The message you sent this morning (and the layout) helped immensely by
bringing in some thoughts I hadn't considered in depth.

I'm still working on it and I'm considering a number of different
possibilities.  I agree that the current design still isn't quite
where we want it to be, which is why I'm still working on it.
*All* of the suggestions and comments thus far about layout
(especially the sample layouts) have been *very* helpful, so keep
them coming!