[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Robin Sheat robin
Thu Jan 15 20:34:28 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 07:11:51PM -0800, E. Duncan Scott wrote:
> I've been working on an improved version of CSSLayout That tries to
> tackle some of these problems.  See
> http://snark404.dnsalias.org/~escott1/wiki/Main/CSSWork It's still very
> much a work in progress, but since you're working on basically the same
> thing I thought you might be interested.
I may have a look at this, probably after the weekend...I'm busy coding
an XML user interface in Java (to meet my buzzword compliance quota :)
that I want to finish before friday is over.

> Also I think you should consider having a dedicated print stylesheet.
> It's easy to do if you're using stylesheets and is a nice way to make the
> wiki at least marginally print friendly.  I notice that page revisions
Yes, this is something I have been thinking about also. My wiki is in
great need of an overhaul/upgrade, which I have been reluctant to do for
fear that it would break my customisations. However, I think that some
time soon (although I may wait for 0.6) I will bite the bullet, revert
it its default formatting, and re-customise if from scratch, in a nicer
way (and a way less subject to breaking when I install new versions).
Also tackling a few other things I want to do at the same time.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663