[Pmwiki-users] Re: "templating" or how to layout PmWiki

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Feb 21 03:07:04 CST 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Steven Leite wrote:

> Balu, I would like to suggest you document your progress with your site
> design (in notepad or something,

*shudder* (and that's not because I'm hungover / still drunk :-)
Why not add the notes to a wiki page directly? (use pmwe or pmwiki-mode if
it's to cumbersome writing to a wiki page using the browser).

> just some basic steps that you did, and
> what order you did them in), then we can create a section on the website
> (subsection under customizations), and have a section on user template
> tutorials.  This will be really great learning aid for people who are new to
> PmWiki.

I agree, *it is* a good idea to document the steps needed to produce a new
layout.

/Christian