[Pmwiki-users] Feature suggestion - editable css

Bob Dively dive
Fri Feb 20 08:29:25 CST 2004

From: "Chris Lowis" <pmwiki at chrislowis.co.uk>

> It would be really great if the "skins" ie. .css
> files in pub/css  pub/skins were editable as if
> normal wiki pages. Changes to the look of  the wiki
> could then be made without having to upload by ftp.
> Perhaps config.php could be made editable in the
> same way !?

Dang! You beat me to it. :-) This is a great idea that could
be very useful, although careful attention to security would
be in order since a malacious user could use it to truly
mess things up. It would be especially helpful to a PmWiki
administrator who is sometimes away from his or her
workstation or who is sometimes outside of a firewall that
prevents shell access to the server hosting PmWiki.

cheers,
-b