[Pmwiki-users] Renaming $WikiWordSearchPath to $WikiWordPagePath

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Feb 15 05:25:25 CST 2004

Hi

While configuring the beta site, I've now come to $WikiWordSearchPath
(great feature btw!). This is a *minor* thing, but since this is
still the beta version, I'd like to suggest that we rename it to

	$WikiWordPagePath

because that's what it is, isn't it ;-)  The 'search' bit in the current
name, $WikiWordSearchPath, doesn't feel right --- it makes me think this
is related to searching for text rather than trying to find a page.

/Christian