[Pmwiki-users] Re: Request for a callback once stdconfig.php has been included

Christian Ridderström chr
Fri Feb 13 21:27:06 CST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 02:44:46PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > In the beta version, if $PageHeaderFmt is set to a default value in
> > stdlayout.php, which is included *after* local.php is executed.
> > Furthermore, it is only set if it didn't exist before stdlayout.php is
> > included.
>
> Also, if you're just wanting to get the variables from stdlayout.php
> included, you can always do
>
>    include_once("scripts/stdlayout.php");
>
> and then make any modifications you wish to the values set by the
> stdlayout script.

Well, what can I say... "t?nkte inte p? det"
			didn't think of that

although I do want more than just the variables, but I guess I can just
add:

	SDV($DefaultPage,"$DefaultGroup/$DefaultTitle");
	if ($pagename=='') $pagename=$DefaultPage;

	if ($EnableStdConfig && file_exists('scripts/stdconfig.php'))
	include_once('scripts/stdconfig.php');

to config.php and after that do my modifications to $PageHeaderFmt.
Guess it was the asignment of the default value of $pagename that I'd
preferered not placing in config.php, since it feels like a part of the
core of pmwiki rather than a customization.

/Christian