[Pmwiki-users] Disabling WikiWords

Steven Leite steven_leite
Fri Feb 13 08:26:07 CST 2004

Re:  WikiLinks versus Free Links

> But it makes creating of links a lot more difficult for people that
> don't know all these special rules - especially if it get's displayed in
> a different way than it was typed.

I would like to disagree in the most friendly way possible :-)

Special Rules like WikiWordsAllTogether are no different that special rules to [[Make a Link Like This]], except that the latter is easier to read, and .. well, for lack of a better word, looks more "normal" to me.  (Yes, I'm a big
supporter of [[Free Links]], and I do indeed have WikiWords disabled.

Question:

Speaking of [[Free Links]], anybody out there besides me wish they could use [[Square Brackets]] instead of {{Curly Brackets}} for their free-links?

Cheers!

Steven