[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Math->image using LaTe

Christian Ridderström chr
Fri Feb 6 06:43:20 CST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Robin Sheat wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 09:21:06AM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > Isn't it [\ \] or something like that? Oh well, inline is what we should
> > start with anyway.
> Now you've jogged my memory: \[ ... \]

I've added that now to:
	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/wiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Math.Math

i.e. you can use either.

or

I've also solved the cache problem by simply writing the tex-code to the
same filename but with .tex as the extension. If there's a clash, I simply
recurse but with an ' ' added to the tex-code :-)

You can find all the sources at:
	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/wiki/local/public

The only thing that annoys me now is that the formula looks a little hazy.

/Christian