[Pmwiki-users] Pagelist and "Categories"

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Dec 21 07:35:20 CST 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:08:21AM -0600, Benjamin Wilson wrote:
> I'm toying around with the use of categories
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories) and have noticed that the
> approach includes the page with the pagelist macro. Has anybody figured
> out how to exclude that page from being self-referential?

Not at the moment, but we can probably come up with a way to do it.
The first question to ask is, does it make sense in the "normal" case
for a page containing (:pagelist:) to not include itself?

I think if we just added the current page to the list of pages
excluded by list=normal then we'd probably be in good shape.