[Pmwiki-users] Upgrading from an earlier beta

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Thu Dec 16 08:25:34 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 07:13:44AM -0800, Gary Wilson wrote:
> Are there instructions anywhere for upgrading from an
> earlier beta version. I've set up version 2 beta 5 and
> started showing it to some people and it was an
> instant hit. They all started using it. But I think
> that I should upgrade, particulary for some of the
> fixes. Can it be done without losing the existing
> links and data that have been built in only a few
> weeks?

Sure.  The upgrade procedure for PmWiki2 is basically the same as for
PmWiki1 (unless you're going between versions 1 and 2, but you already
said you're going from PmWiki2betaX to PmWiki2betaY).  The
instructions for upgrading are located at
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff