[Pmwiki-users] Upgrading from an earlier beta

Gary Wilson usrlnx
Thu Dec 16 08:13:52 CST 2004

Are there instructions anywhere for upgrading from an
earlier beta version. I've set up version 2 beta 5 and
started showing it to some people and it was an
instant hit. They all started using it. But I think
that I should upgrade, particulary for some of the
fixes. Can it be done without losing the existing
links and data that have been built in only a few
weeks?

Gary