[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: PmWikiDraw - New Version (2.2B)

chr@home.se chr
Sun Dec 12 16:40:46 CST 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Ciaran wrote:

> Glad it worked ;) There are lots of keyboard shortcuts, juts none for
> save and exit currently <g>, any suggetsions?!

* Alt-x		Exit and save
* Ctrl-q	Quit (don't save)

You could see if there are any guidelines for what keyboard shortcut to
use.  It would also be really good if the shortcuts were displayed in the
menus.

It's not very fast on my computer at home, would it be possible to use a
local version (pre-compiled?) to make it go faster?  I know that'd involve
having to install it, but if you edit a lot of images it'd be worth it.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr