[Pmwiki-users] Re: Plugin/listener model

Patrick Schwarz pmwiki
Fri Dec 10 09:18:24 CST 2004

Hello,

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> PmWiki already has a plugin concept -- all of the scripts and recipes
> that are at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook are examples of
> plugins.  They're hardly "hacks" -- some of them are fairly
> sophisticated...

I already knew those plugin concept and find it is simple and effective,
but I was somehow focused on a listener concept and did not knew about
the $AuthFunction.
Besides that a listener concept would be anymore flexible in my opinion.
Only out of curiosity it would interest me if such a system is planned
for the future?

> Authorization is already pluggable -- simply set $AuthFunction to the
> name of your custom authorization function.

Thanks I will try it in the next days :)

-ps