[Pmwiki-users] Is it possible to create forms in PmWiki?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 13:14:26 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 12:36:19PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > 2) Do the equivalent of  <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/whatever.pl" -->
>
> You need a function for this one -- something along the lines of
> the X-Include: script.  I'll write something up for this.

It's now available at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/IncludeUrl --
it allows arbitrary inclusion of any http:-resource.  Thus you
could put the following in a page to get the equivalent of
the #include virtual line above:

    (:includeurl http://localhost/cgi-bin/whatever.pl :)

It's also possible to change the pattern of the (:includeurl:)
markup so that only selected URLs are allowed to be included.