[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

Thomas Weibel thomas
Fri Aug 27 09:40:07 CDT 2004

Hi Alexandre

> You are right. The problem stopped once I disabled the
>
> include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-config.php");
>
> of my config PHP. Looks like it's this extension that causes the
> problem. Sad, for I'd like to use it. Is the author around?
Which version of wikilog do you use?

I use version 0.2.2
(http://www.pmwiki.org/uploads/Cookbook/wikilog-0.2.2.tar.gz) and have no
problems with printing your page on PmWiki 1.0.8.

Version 0.2.2 of wikilog is for PmWiki 1.0 and above, and version 0.6.7 for
PmWiki 0.6.7 and above. Kinda strange versioning scheme ;).

thom