[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

Alexandre Courbot Alexandre.Courbot
Fri Aug 27 06:42:18 CDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm experiencing some trouble getting the printable view to work
properly. I've set up config.php like this:

// Layouts
$PageTemplateFmt = 'pub/skins/rd2p/rd2p.tmpl';
$PrintTemplateFmt = 'pub/skins/publish/print.tmpl';
$PageLogoUrl = '$PubDirUrl/skins/rd2p/rd2p.png';

// Enable printable view
$EnablePrint = 1;

Here is an example page:
http://www.lifl.fr/RD2P/JITS/JITS/Index

And its printable view:
http://www.lifl.fr/RD2P/JITS/JITS/Index?action=print

Look at the links: they are all of the form  [1'>1],  [2'>2], etc...
Look at where both clickable parts point to. Obviously there is a problem.

Now the weird part: If I disable all the lines of my config.php listed
above (including $EnablePrint=1), I get the default pmwiki layout but
printable view is fine. And if I comment out everything but
$EnablePrint=1, the print view is broken again.

Note also that if I leave $EnablePrint undefined and call ?action=print
on my page, the printable view specifics (i.e. links fancies) are
applied, but on my current layout. Maybe this behavior is not desirable,
i.e. with $EnablePrint undefined or equal to 0, ?action=print should
have no effet.

Could this be a bug in the printable view?

Alex.
--
Alexandre Courbot
PhD Student - LIFL/RD2P