[Pmwiki-users] Free Links {{GroupName/ vs. {{Group Name/

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Apr 3 11:04:41 CST 2004

Sorry,

I don't mean to beat a dead horse .. but I have to ask ..

examples:

{{Group/Page}}           // works
{{Group/MyPage}}         // works
{{Group/My Page}}        // works
{{MyGroup/Anything}}     // works
{{My Group/Anything}}    // doesn't work

I've decided not to enable WikiWords on my Wiki.  It's strictly a {{Free Link Only}} wiki.  There's no reason that I can think of to encourage people to create

CamelCaseLinks

when they could just as easily create

{{A Normal Looking Link}}

which is easier to read and understand (IMHO).

And I'm having a hard to thinking of what to tell authors when they try to create a free-link like:  {{My Group/Anything}} and it doesn't work.

Remind me again why this doesn't work?

-S