[Pmwiki-users] Setting page-level passwords

pmwiki@mdrain.mailshell.com pmwiki
Sat Sep 6 22:31:58 CDT 2003

Hi.  I'm having trouble setting page-level passwords.  When I use action=attr on a specific page, I just run through a series of 3-4 user name/password dialog boxes with no password ever being accepted.

I'm using pmwiki-0.5.23 and have tried all combinations of setting/unsetting encrypted/decrypted "admin" $DefaultPasswords in my local.php file.  I have not altered the pmwiki.php and sessionauth.php files.

Is anybody else having this trouble?  I have studied all PmWiki pages on setting passwords and don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.