[Pmwiki-users] Modifying the Search Results page

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Oct 22 18:19:20 CDT 2003

On Thursday, 23 October 2003 10:19 AM, Brooks Peck <pantsb4shoes at yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm trying to modify the look of the Search Results
page on my PmWiki so it matches the rest of the wiki.
I've put the variable $PageSearchFmt in my local.php,
and the changes I made *are* there, but there are no
longer any search results. The page just ends. What am
I doing wrong?

--
Does your local $PageSearchFmt still contain:

  $[SearchFor]
  \$MatchList
  $[SearchFound]

You may also need to modify the SearchFor and
SearchFound variable definitions from their default
settings.

JR