[Pmwiki-users] Mailposts not working

Edward Andrews edward
Mon Nov 24 05:09:52 CST 2003

Do you mean go to this web address
http://www.yorkquakers.org.uk/wiki/scripts/mailposts.php#MailPostsSendmail
?
If i do this, i get a 403 access forbidden error.  The permissions on the
mailposts.php file are 644.

I also tried putting $MailPostsFunction="MailPostsSendmail"; in my
local.php.

> It is possible, that you can't call the external sendmail
> command? (a permission problem) -> login with the www user
> account and test it.
>
> Winfried Mueller

mail "local.php" edward at aldreth.com < local.php

mails the file local.php to me with the subject local.php

Edward