[Pmwiki-users] Reassignment of groups

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun May 4 15:41:48 CDT 2003

PM wrote (a while back, about people putting their pages in the wrong
groups):

> Or perhaps it's just not worth worrying about.  I'm already seeing on
> the SciTechWiki and TAMUCCWiki that a person or group creates lots
> of pages within "Main", and then either they or someone else comes
> along soon afterwards and moves them into a WikiGroup.  So maybe it's
> a self-resolving problem.

How easy is it for an administrator to reassign a group to a page?  Is it as
easy as just renaming the file for the page in the wiki.d folder?  Or is
there more to it?  Is there a way of doing it which will change the links on
the site so that they point to the new page location?  Should there be?

I'm reading through some of the group backlogs trying to locate some of the
undocumented features.  When I find them, I'm going to attempt to add them
to the documentation, since that's pretty easy, when one finds them.

Crisses
--
Most things worth doing and being are a pain in the ass to work on and
achieve.