[Pmwiki-users] TrailPage oddity

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Thu Mar 13 09:57:02 CST 2003

I can probably fix this, but I have a question about how it should work.  In
particular, if a trail contains

   * [[WikiLink some random text]]

then what should appear in the wiki trail output-- "WikiLink" or "some
random text"?  I can see arguments for both.  Having it display WikiLink
is much easier (already did this on pmichaud.com), but having it display
"some random text" might be more consistent with what happens with
{{free link}}s in a WikiTrail.

Pm