[Pmwiki-users] page revisions: alternative "merged" view?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 17 11:09:07 CST 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 09:35:49AM +1100, Nathan Jones wrote:

> Scratch that - I have now played with revisions and can see that it puts
> you in an editing window. What's wrong with clicking Preview to see what
> the page will look like after restore?

Indeed, it would not be all that hard to change the "Restore" link so
that it takes you to the edit window with the preview already being
displayed, to avoid the extra click on "Preview".  Let me know if people
think this is a good idea.