[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki FAQ or FAQ about a site running PmWiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 3 10:09:06 CST 2003

Yes, I agree that the FAQ will eventually be segregated into separate
FAQs (a new user faq, an admin faq, etc.), but rather than try to
predict an appropriate segregation/organization "up front" I figured
it'd be better to just get the FAQs started and we can reorganize it
as we get a better idea of the content.  Then the main FAQ page will
have a table of contents to the other FAQs, or else there will be a
FAQ WikiTrail or something.

Pm