[Pmwiki-users] Group/page descriptions

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Aug 18 07:01:43 CDT 2003

Thoughts on when a description should be displayed?

Should a definition of a description automatically be shown at the place
of the definition when the page is browsed, or should a separate

Should the description of a page be shown when that page is included in
another page?

I hope I'm not making this too complicated now... maybe a first simple
implementation that you can play around with is needed before you can say
anything about this.

/Christian

Let's assume that the page source starts with:
	=DESCRIPTION This page is about small furry animals.

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44		http://www.md.kth.se/~chr