[Pmwiki-users] RSS 1.0 feed ?

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Fri Aug 8 02:37:49 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 05:09:22PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 07:47:02AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >
> > So, my very innocent question is:  Why RSS 1.0 (RDF) over 2.0?  And yes,
> > I'll be glad to work on converting the existing RSS script to produce
> > RDF instead--until now I just hadn't heard or seen any real reasons to do it.
>
> ...and I now have a version for RSS 1.0 feeds available at
>     http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/RssGeneration

Patrick,
do you ever get a sleep, eat or do anything like that ? :-)
What can I say: thank-you !

> Rather than create a separate rdf.php script to do this I modified the
> current rss.php script to be able to handle both formats.  If anyone has
> any suggestions for improving the script or its output, be sure to let
(...)

I'll look into it right away.

Carlo

p.s.: I'm progressing with the italian localization. I've done 20 pages
so far, and in another 12 or so I should be finished with the user part.
Sysadmins don't need translations :-) (or not immediately)
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org