[Pmwiki-users] RSS 1.0 feed ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Aug 7 17:09:25 CDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 07:47:02AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> So, my very innocent question is:  Why RSS 1.0 (RDF) over 2.0?  And yes,
> I'll be glad to work on converting the existing RSS script to produce
> RDF instead--until now I just hadn't heard or seen any real reasons to do it.

...and I now have a version for RSS 1.0 feeds available at
    http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/RssGeneration

Rather than create a separate rdf.php script to do this I modified the
current rss.php script to be able to handle both formats.  If anyone has
any suggestions for improving the script or its output, be sure to let
me know.  The updated script will probably be included in the next PmWiki
release, although it can be downloaded from the URL above if you don't
want to wait or don't want to upgrade to get it.