[Pmwiki-users] Enforcing quotas on pmwiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Aug 5 01:46:01 CDT 2003

Upload quotas are now implemented in version 0.5.16 (just released).

For a per-group quota, simply set $UploadPrefixQuota in local.php
or local/Group.php to the maximum amount of space (in bytes) you'll
allow for all upload files in the group.  $UploadDirQuota specifies
the maximum amount of space allowed for the entire upload directory.
By default quotas are unlimited.

For example, setting

    $UploadPrefixQuota = 80000;
    $UploadDirQuota = 500000;

places an 80K quota on uploads in the per-group directory, and a 500K
quota on the entire upload directory.

Pm