[pmwiki-users-de] blank pages after server migration

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Do Mai 11 10:26:13 CDT 2017

Do you have any recipes/modules that call the function
htmlspecialchars() ?

If yes, check if there are newer versions in the Cookbook and upgrade.
At any rate, if any script calls htmlspecialchars() it should be
rewritten to call PHSC() - just replace "htmlspecialchars" with "PHSC"
(except for pmwiki.php).

Petko

P.S. This is the [pmwiki-users-de] German language mailing list. To in
English you may reach more people if you subscribe and post to
[pmwiki-users]:

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes