[pmwiki-devel] Unwanted styles being introduced in my template code

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Apr 2 04:06:35 CDT 2015

Check if your wikitext source doesn't start with the markup %black% or
%color=black%:

   %black% ... PageText ...

If not, and if this happens on more than one line, some of your custom
markups, recipes or skins may have modified the "paragraph" markup.
Remove them one after another and every time check the wiki to see if at
some point the <span> element disappears.

Petko