[pmwiki-devel] Question about Reorder function in PITS.php on pmwiki.org

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu May 9 08:03:19 CDT 2013

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/PITS
I copied the code from the above page to my site for implementation of
the PITS recipe.
Everything worked EXCEPT parts of Reorder

If I Reordered on a field that begins with an alpha character it
Reorders correctly
examples: name (Version), category, summary

If I Reordered on a field that begins with a numeric character it
Reorders incorrectly
examples: oldest/newest, priority

After examining the code from the above page, I noticed that part of the
definition of the Reorder DropDownListBox was
(:input select order "-priority2" "Priorities (5 → 0)":)
(:input select order "priority2" "Priorities (0 → 5)":)
but priority2 is not defined in the PITS.php code

I changed the page code to
(:input select order "-priority" "Priorities (5 → 0)":)
(:input select order "priority" "Priorities (0 → 5)":)

and all the Reordering started working as I expected.

Is pmwiki.org running a custom version of PITS.php?
Or is there something else going on to define "priority2"?

--
David Sovinski