[pmwiki-devel] Is EnablePathInfo required for action=$PageUrl in forms?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed May 8 15:21:56 CDT 2013

It doesn't get any clearer than that!

I will try over the next couple of days to look through the various pages
documenting forms and see if there is a good place to include this new (to
me, at least) information about $EnablePathInfo.

Thanks, as always, for your conscientious and knowledgeable and extremely
helpful contribution, Petko!

-Peter