[pmwiki-devel] cannot establish a session

Farhad Khan farhad.khan at grype.ca
Sat Sep 4 23:04:41 CDT 2010

Hi,

Just upgraded to FC 13, php 5.3.3 and noticed that my pmwiki is not able to
establish sessions any more, keeps asking for password on every page that
has some attr set.
Heres what I tried:

   - Upgraded my wiki to pmwiki 2.2.18 - didn't help
   - Tried a fresh install of pmwiki 2.2.18 - doesn't help either, it keeps
   asking for password

I checked the php sessions directory and the wiki seems to create a new
session on every invocation. If I var_dump($_SESSION) from config.php, the
first POST when I type my password seems to create a session but on
subsequent requests var_dump returns NULL.

What is happening?

--
Thanks,
Farhad