[pmwiki-devel] save page variables (and form values)

Frank Schweickert f.schweickert at uva.nl
Sun Jan 31 15:31:46 CST 2010

> where should the entered data be saved?
> On different pages, which get automatically created?
> I assumemany children will use the same form to enter different data.

No, my idea was to use separate wiki pages which contain the form as
well as the current data for that page
> How shall that be accumulated, and then displayed?

Every page when saved should update its own Google Maps datapoints,
the could be accumulated in a pagelist.
(There are also curves for rain, temperature etc., for which I could
embed a scriptable applet,
with scriptlines from a pagelist)

> than the input form, shall it be possible for each data to be
> edited later? Do you want the input control fields like text fields
> to be used for data display as well?

Yes, yes, the current data should be displayed as default values of the
input fields/selections,
and updated in the very forms (with submit)
> Sorry, lots of questions, but that's the way i can think about a
> problem!

Thank you for your time!
Frank

Dr. Frank F. Schweickert
AMSTEL Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
Science Park 904, Amsterdam, Room C2-1.22
Postal address: Postbus 94224, 1090 GE Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 525-8475 (secr. -5886)
http://www.science.uva.nl/amstel
http://www.natsim.net