[pmwiki-devel] save page variables (and form values)

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 15:21:23 CST 2010

Sunday, January 31, 2010, 9:09:26 PM, Frank wrote:

> as an illustration for what I'm doing:
> http://www.fibonacci-project.nl/wiki/GroeneGolf/OBSDeTil

> children shall fill in the forms, save (opslaan) and find their data
> in the form when they come back next week

where should the entered data be saved?
On different pages, which get automatically created?
I assumemany children will use the same form to enter different data.
How shall that be accumulated, and then displayed?
And if individual data gets displayed in a table, similar looking
than the input form, shall it be possible for each data to be
edited later? Do you want the input control fields like text fields
to be used for data display as well?
Sorry, lots of questions, but that's the way i can think about a
problem!

cheers,
Hans