[pmwiki-devel] Updating PTVs

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Feb 3 05:16:21 CST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> so far I've only unset  $PCache[$page]['=pagetextvars']
> maybe I should do the same for $PCache[$page]['=p_*'] ?

I think the only danger you would run into was if a PTV definition
were deleted from a page.  As long as it was modified or added then
any old definitions would be over-written.  But if the definition is
deleted (I could be wrong here) then I believe the $:oldPTV definition
 would continue to remain in $PCache[$page]['=p_oldPTV'].

(I should clarify, although it's hopefully obvious, that my '=p_*' was
actually shorthand for a loop thru the array looking for keys that
matched that initial 3-char string...) (or array_filter() or some
similar function...)

-Peter