[pmwiki-devel] php multi-dimensional array construction problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 04:40:21 CST 2009

Perhaps someone can help me out with this problem:

I got a string k1:k2:k3:....:kn  and a value val
made up of alpha-numeric word strings of any length
k1 ..kn, seperated by :
The number n of the k members can vary.

I like to construct an array out of this like
array[k1][k2][k3]....[kn] = val
so each word string k will become a key of the array, in sequence of
the original series, resulting in an array with n keys.

Apologies for the shorthand leaving out $ and quotes for proper php.

Thanks for any help!
 Hans