[pmwiki-devel] Puts pmwiki in a loop

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue May 1 10:18:40 CDT 2007

For what it's worth, I've done this several times myself costing my
several hours debugging, thinking it was something in my code, when it
was a PTV problem.

It seems it also does this with something like

test: {$:test}

Which often comes up in a groupfooter or the like.  But which will
produce a loop when viewed on a page with no PTV's set.

Cheers,
Dan

PS.  Just in case you missed this report...