[pmwiki-devel] RecentChangesFmt, adding a href bookmark to the diff link.

Danny Kimsey dekimsey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:23:06 CDT 2007

I'd like for our recentchanges page to offer links to the specific
diff that was last written.  Implmenting the <a name=''> was easy
enough, however altering the link for the RecentChangesFmt array seems
troublesome.  I believe this is because the FmtPageName() function is
failing to parse the wiki link text correctly.  I am hoping someone
here might be able to assist me in writing this correctly or adapting
the FmtPageName function appropriately.  Below I have a snippet of the
context in where this is being used.  This currently returns a blank
string for the diff link. A simple [[$Group.$Name?action=diff | diff]]
however works here just fine.  So there must be an issue with the
FmtPageName's parsing of my wiki link format.
Thanks!

=====
$RecentChangesFmt["Contributions.$AuthorNameWithOutSpaces"] =
      '* [[$Group.$Name]]
([[${Group}.${Name}?action=diff#${CurrentTime} | diff]])'
      .' . . . $CurrentTime - [=$ChangeSummary=]';
=====
--
--Danny.