[pmwiki-devel] AuthUser LDAP connection

axel_groll at selbst-doku.de axel_groll at selbst-doku.de
Thu Mar 22 08:39:26 CDT 2007

Hi,

please allow me to introduce myself a bit here. I'm Axel Groll, have
actually used PmWiki for quite some time now @
http://audi100.selbst-doku.de and even own my profile @pmwiki.org
(~Axel) :)

Currently, however, I do propose it's usage in the companny's intranet
and received a major question tech/development there.

They would like to use AuthUser in combination with their LDAP server.

So I browsed a bit around and found this very short paragraph:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AuthUser#LDAP

But, since having very little to do with LDAP yet, I do need some
basic info on how to setup this AuthUser-existing LDAP combination.

Help! :)))

Thanks in Advance,
Axel Groll
Munich