[pmwiki-devel] Fwd: Cluster & skin integration

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 05:58:30 CDT 2007

Sunday, March 18, 2007, 10:01:03 PM, Hans wrote:

> I actually don't mind any longer whichever function name any of the
> scripts use, even if they are different. So they can stay as they are
> if you like. I found that I can pass either name to a var to generate
> the PVs for the skin subpages. All a user may use is the PV for the
> appropriate subpage in the group order. And I define these in the skin.

I released right now a Triad skin update which supports both Cluster
and Hg, using the function names ClusterPageName and
HierarchicalPagenames.
The PVs generated are called as on Cluster's page simply {$SideBar},
{$RightBar} etc (no prefix).

I hope Kathryn can update the Cluster script to provide the function.
If you choose a different name for the function I will rush another
Triad update to support this. But this should not take too long time,
as it may impact installations.

I hope this update serves our recipes mutual integration.
Comments and suggestions to this step?

Hans