[pmwiki-devel] Fwd: Cluster & skin integration

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 17:01:03 CDT 2007

Sunday, March 18, 2007, 9:17:38 PM, The wrote:

>> May I therefore suggest "LocalizedPageName" or "LocalizedName" or
>> "LocalizedPV"?

> I can live with these.  I like the latter best of all as the functon
> is all about producing page variables.

I actually don't mind any longer whichever function name any of the
scripts use, even if they are different. So they can stay as they are
if you like. I found that I can pass either name to a var to generate
the PVs for the skin subpages. All a user may use is the PV for the
appropriate subpage in the group order. And I define these in the skin.

For this my original naming suggestion was {$ClusterSubpageName}.
Right now in my test skin I use {$CSubpageName}.
I don't know if we need to agree on these, or if the PVs will be used
outside the skin context, so become more general PV names.
In which case an agreement may be better.

Perhaps {$GSubpageName} G as from Group

Hans